Bring value to members through data analytics, collaboration, education/knowledge exchange, and networking.
Support independent hospitals and health systems to accelerate improvement of clinical and economic performance and transformation in the healthcare industry.
Vizient Southeast, based in Tampa, FL, is comprised of not-for-profit healthcare organizations within the Southeastern United States and the Caribbean. Members of Vizient Southeast have colleagues in healthcare organizations across the country through the Vizient, Inc. alliance.
Healthcare systems face complex and ever-changing challenges. Vizient Southeast’s exceptional human capital resources and areas of focus support member efforts in confronting the evolving healthcare environment. Healthcare systems that have the following agendas are best candidates for membership:
- Reduce cost and benchmark performance with others who have addressed process redesign including sites of care, labor, supply, and insurance
- Reduce clinical variation and benchmark performance with others dedicated to providing quality care and outcomes
- Enhanced nursing & physician engagement including establishing and operating clinically integrated networks
- Maintain compliance with CMS Conditions of Participation (COPs) using trusted industry experts devoted to the success of members
- Function as a highly effective health system
Vizient Southeast’s differentiator is its depth and breadth of staff including subject matter experts in each area of focus. No other network of healthcare organizations has the focus and expertise, along with the diversity of not-for-profit healthcare systems as members.